Editor's NotesLearn the principles of designing websites that get users to click without tricks or dark patterns!
- ⠇Learn to make websites more engaging through good design, fascinating content, and solid UX in this course by Paul Boag.
Editor's NotesBeing able to take your code through the design process will give you more autonomy over your work!
- ⠇Become self-sufficient for the entire process of execution from concept to design to implementation. Learn the creation & execution of comple front-end experiences!
Editor's NotesThe most essential tools to bring your designs to life are modern CSS layout tools such as Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- ⠇Learn the essential CSS layout techniques for building responsive, beautiful websites. You'll use CSS Grid and Flexbox to build out real-world web layouts!
Editor's NotesTypography is an important design tool to express your brand through the clothes your words where.
- ⠇Learn how to implement web fonts and create a modern, scalable web typography system to give the best reading experience for desktop and mobile devices!
Editor's NotesSVG is the most flexible and dynamic graphics format and lends itself perfectly for the web!
- ⠇Learn how to build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
Editor's NotesOptionally, you can go further with learning to plan the content of your website through content strategy or learn email design.
- ⠇Learn Figma for creating user interface prototypes. Make shapes and frames that will hold the different pieces of the UI. You’ll also learn how to use reusable styles, typography, and components that you can use to create prototypes.
- ⠇Design components Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.
- ⠇Get to know CSS in the right way without the fluff. You'll style text, build navigation bars, headers/footers, add icons, and more!
- ⠇Friendly, high-level intro to basic concepts of data visualization using Observable plot.
- ⠇Learn the foundations of HTML email development such as structure, semantic markup, layouts, and creating accessible email.
- ⠇You'll learn about generative art, interactive animations, 3D graphics with ThreeJS, and custom shaders in GLSL. Apply creative coding skills to real-world jobs.