Editor's NotesThe most essential tools to bring your designs to life are modern CSS layout tools such as Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Master CSS Grid and Flexbox, the latest tools and tricks to layout beautiful, responsive web applications with less code.
Editor's NotesBeing able to take your code through the design process will give you more autonomy over your work!
- Become self-sufficient for the entire process of execution from concept to design to implementation. You'll learn to execute the creation of complex and beautiful front-end experiences!
Editor's NotesKnowing all the tools available in CSS can open limitless possibilities.
- Take a deep-dive into the essential features of CSS, while also exploring CSS features you probably didn’t even know existed!
Editor's NotesTypography is an important design tool to express your brand through the clothes your words where.
- Learn how to implement web fonts and create a modern, scalable typographic system to give the best reading experience for desktop and mobile devices!
Editor's NotesSVG is the most flexible and dynamic graphics format and lends itself perfectly for the web!
- Build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
Editor's NotesOptionally, you can go further with learning to plan the content of your website through content strategy or learn email design.
- You'll learn about generative art, interactive animations, 3D graphics with ThreeJS, and custom shaders in GLSL. Apply creative coding skills to real-world jobs like games, advertising, and installation artwork.
- Design components Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.
- Flexbox and Grid provide methods for creating responsive websites with designs not previously possible. Combined with CSS Calc & Custom Properties, they revolutionize the way we lay out web pages with CSS!
- Learn the foundations of HTML email development such as structure, semantic markup, layouts, and creating accessible email.
- Animation is crucial to developing interactive designs and interfaces, and CSS is one of the most performant ways to animate!
- Learn ThreeJS to create 3D scenes for websites across desktop and mobile with WebGL, and apply textures and lighting effects with GLSL shaders.