- Learn to build blazing apps and websites with React using Gatsby, a static Progressive Web App generator.
- Learn how to take full advantage of the power of Gatsby in this immersive deep-dive into themes, GraphQL, and much more.
- Page layouts are the heart of any website or application. With plenty of exercises and practice, master the Flexbox and Grid specifications and responsive images, applying them to everyday page layouts!
- Develop web and mobile applications without having to build your own server-side. Firebase lets you grab critically important components like authentication, file storage, cloud functions, and a real-time database off the shelf to get you moving quickly on a world-class cloud infrastructure.
Developer ProductivitySpend A Full Day Immersed in git Worktrees with ThePrimeagen ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- This workshop will turn you into a frontend performance expert, we'll take a look at advanced DevTools concepts with exercises and practical case studies.
- Expand your React Native skills and learn to build scaleable, polished mobile apps for iOS and Android!
- We'll cover the foundations of CSS like color, typography, positioning, and z-index while also touching some intermediate CSS topics like animations and responsive layouts.
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in Advanced CSS Variables (Custom Properties) with Lea Verou.
Web AudioSpend A Full Day Immersed in Web Audio with Matt DesLauriers ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- According to the HTTP Archive's 2020 report, there are 112 elements currently defined and supported in the living HTML specification. However, over 90% of sites use 41 or fewer elements in their sites, with the median using 30 elements or fewer. Divitis runs rampant in our markup, as we ponder how …
- Progressive Web Apps brings together the best of the web and the best of apps thanks to different technologies now supported on every major browser. If you are interested in understanding how to provide the best possible user experience today, you should consider joining this class. We'll create a …
The Hard Parts of ReactSpend A Full Day Immersed in The Hard Parts of React with Will Sentance...full details TBA!Details TBA
Production-Grade ReduxRedux makes it easy to build scalable, production-ready state management for your React application. You'll find this in many medium-to-large React applications when React's built-in tools no longer suffice. In this workshop, we'll go beyond the basics and cover some of the techniques used in large, …Details TBA
Webpack 5Spend Two Full Days Immersed in Webpack with Sean Larkin ...details TBA!Details TBA
- It's relatively easy to get started with TypeScript, but the learning curve becomes much steeper once things become more complex and abstract. This workshop teaches you how to leverage TypeScript's strengths to provide clarity in the face of complexity, while protecting your codebase and team from …
- Ever been asked a dumb interview question about arcane computer science concepts that you haven’t ever learned and you question why they’re asking? We’re going to learn both how to ace those interviews and why those concepts are still useful to you! Four more semesters of computer science! This …