- Remix solves many problems in modern web app development. You don't even think about server cache management or global CSS namespace clashes. It's not that Remix has APIs to avoid these problems; they simply don't exist when you're using Remix.
- Remix is a terrific tool for building simple websites, and it's even better for building complex web applications.
Complete Intro to SQL & PostgreSQLSpend A Full Day Immersed in SQL with Brian Holt ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- Learn how can progressively leverage TypeScript in your Vue 3 apps in both Options and Composition API.
- Build dynamic web applications that can leverage methods like static-site generation with Nuxt 3! In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of how to use Nuxt 3 while building a variety of projects.
- Node is a great platform to build API’s, servers, and tools. Join Scott Moss and learn how to build RESTful and GraphQL API’s with Node.
Headless CMS FundamentalsSpend A Full Day Immersed in Headless CMSs with Scott Moss ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- In this 3-day training, attendees will go from knowing nothing — or very little — about React to building a whole app using React and the surrounding tools in the React ecosystem.
- Spend a full day building resilient React applications backed by TypeScript with Steve Kinney.
React PerformanceSpend A Full Day Immersed in React Performance with Steve Kinney ...full details TBA!Details TBA
Advanced ReduxSpend A Full Day Immersed in Advanced Redux with Steve Kinney ...full details TBA!Details TBA
Advanced Chrome Dev ToolsThis workshop will turn you into a frontend performance expert, we'll take a look at advanced DevTools concepts with exercises and practical case studies.Details TBA
CSS FoundationsWe'll cover the foundations of CSS like color, typography, positioning, and z-index while also touching some intermediate CSS topics like animations and responsive layouts.Details TBA
The Hard Parts of ReactSpend A Full Day Immersed in The Hard Parts of React with Will Sentance...full details TBA!Details TBA
The Last Algorithms Course You'll NeedSpend A Full Day Immersed in Algorithms with ThePrimeagen ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- According to the HTTP Archive's 2020 report, there are 112 elements currently defined and supported in the living HTML specification. However, over 90% of sites use 41 or fewer elements in their sites, with the median using 30 elements or fewer. Divitis runs rampant in our markup, as we ponder how …
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in Polyglot Programming with ThePrimeagen. We will build a CLI application in all three languages to make comparisons and learnings!
- Develop web and mobile applications without having to build your own server-side. Firebase lets you grab critically important components like authentication, file storage, cloud functions, and a real-time database off the shelf to get you moving quickly on a world-class cloud infrastructure.
- Learn the process of finding clients. If you are reliant on word of mouth recommendations and clients coming to you, then you need this course. Personal recommendations are great, but if the phone stops ringing, you need a way to generate new business.
- Learn a robust process that will successfully take your design project from initial briefing to final delivery and beyond.
- UI animations play an important role for web apps and websites in improving the user experience. Get inspired and learn everything you need to know about CSS animations, from basic transitions to advanced orchestrations and reactivity.
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in Flutter with Maximiliano Firtman creating your first multi-platform application using Dart, including native apps for iOS, Android and desktop computers and Progressive Web Apps.
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in Kotlin with Maximiliano Firtman creating your first Android native application using Jetpack Compose and Android Studio.
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in Swift with Maximiliano Firtman creating your first iOS native application using SwiftUI and Xcode.