- ⠇Learn Tailwind CSS‘s utility-first approach for responsive, and customizable web designs. Master themes, layers, responsive breakpoints, dark mode, and more to create maintainable and visually appealing user interfaces!
- ⠇Master Vite, the modern build tool for faster and leaner web development. Learn to integrate with React, optimize assets, and extend with plugins. See what it's like to actually enjoy using your build tools!
- ⠇Explore the essence of Scratch programming. Delve into game mechanics, craft interactive stories, and grasp computer science fundamentals. This course inspires fun projects tailored for young learners.
- ⠇Ideal for lead UI developers: learn unit testing, continuous integration, accessibility testing, mocking, and coding standards enforcement. Guide your team toward coding scalability!
- ⠇Write more performant and maintainable Redux at scale. In this course, you'll use Redux Toolkit to simplify reducer logic and actions, use TypeScript with Redux, add tests, and use RTK Query to fetch data in real-world projects.
- ⠇Write performant React apps by learning to structure components and memoize to avoid re-renders, load code on-demand, and leverage new concurrent features in React 18.
- ⠇Use TypeScript with Components, Context API, React Hooks, and type props to build more robust and reliable React applications at scale.
- ⠇Learn Figma for creating user interface prototypes. Make shapes and frames that will hold the different pieces of the UI. You’ll also learn how to use reusable styles, typography, and components that you can use to create prototypes.
- ⠇Cypress is the fastest and easiest way to write end-to-end tests for your client-side applications. Learn the selector engine, test runners, assertion library, and write your own custom commands.
- ⠇Build an enterprise-grade deployment infrastructure on AWS using S3, Route 53, CloudFront, lambda@edge, and more!
- ⠇Master the basics of Rx.js by creating an observable from scratch, manipulate data arriving over time with Rx.js operators.
- ⠇Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook the Redux React application. You'll also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem.
- ⠇Learn about structuring your data with front-end architect Steve Kinny. Start the "State Management with Redux & MobX" course today!
Spend a full day building prototypes and UI components in Figma with Steve Kinney.
Spend a full day learning to build design systems in Storybook with Steve Kinney.