Editor's NotesGrow from a TypeScript contributor to becoming “the TypeScript expert” for your team.
Editor's NotesThis course bridges the gap from understanding how TypeScript works to solving complex problems in a codebase.
- ⠇Get hands-on practice using advanced TypeScript concepts. Test your knowledge through quizzes, challenges, and even a TypeScript game show!
Editor's NotesLearn to confidently and easily manage the most ambitious TypeScript projects.
- ⠇Use the TypeScript language at scale to increase the developer experience and productivity of your teams! You’ll learn to manage TypeScript projects.
Editor's NotesApply your vast TypeScript knowledge to the framework of your choice or use a type-system to help maintain a large-scale mono-repo.
- ⠇Use TypeScript with Components, Context API, React Hooks, and type props to build more robust and reliable React applications at scale.
- ⠇Bend your mind with programming a fully unit tested CLI application in three TypeScript, Go, and Rust back-to-back!
- ⠇As a TypeScript developer, expanding your skills with Rust can be a game-changer. Rust offers memory safety without a garbage collector, impressive performance, and a strong type system similar to TypeScript, but with even more robustness.