Editor's NotesGrow from being a contributor to a TypeScript codebase to being on the path to becoming “the TypeScript expert” for your team.
Editor's NotesThis course bridges the gap from knowing how TypeScript works to applying it to difficult problems and challenges.
- ⠇Get hands-on practice using advanced TypeScript concepts. Test your knowledge through quizzes, challenges, and even a TypeScript game show!
Editor's NotesLearn to manage even the most ambitious TypeScript projects with confidence and ease.
- ⠇Use the TypeScript language at scale to increase the developer experience and productivity of your teams! You’ll learn to manage TypeScript projects.
- ⠇Use TypeScript with Components, Context API, React Hooks, and type props to build more robust and reliable React applications at scale.
- ⠇Learn to build scalable React applications using the latest tools and techniques. Topics include hooks, TailwindCSS, code splitting, server-side rendering, TypeScript, Redux Toolkit, and testing with Vitest.
- ⠇Generate TypeScript code based on a GraphQL schema. Combine TypeScript and GraphQL's type systems to create full-stack, fully-type-checked codebases.