Editor's NotesScott gives you a practical tour through common use cases for Node.js.
- Uncover the most challenging, yet most powerful features in Node.js, to help you write and debug professional server code.
Editor's NotesGet the deep fundamental concepts of Node.js with Kyle Simpson, author of the ‘You Don’t Know JS’ Book Series
- Learn the fundamental concepts of programming in Node.js: CLI programming, file system access, asynchrony, streams, HTTP servers & routing, database persistence, and child processes.
Editor's NotesBuilding APIs is the foundation of any back-end application.
- Use Express to build a REST API in Node.js – handle REST API verb methods to create, read, update and delete resources from a MongoDB database.
Editor's NotesGraphQL is the new standard for building flexible APIs.
- Create a GraphQL schema which includes type definitions, queries, and mutations. Then create resolvers to return the data, and move onto advanced features like interfaces and unions, and creating relationships in your resolvers.
Editor's NotesJem teaches you the essentials for setting up and launching servers in a two-part series.
- You'll learn to move back and forth between UI and the back-end through the the command line, SSH, nginx, docker containers, server security, HTTP/2, HTTP/3 and more.
- Learn advanced GraphQL topics like authentication, handle errors, and adding tests. Then access realtime data using subscriptions and expand GraphQL capabilities with custom directives.
- Learn to build schemas, structure models and query MongoDB to get the right data. You'll learn the core concepts of MongoDB to build production-ready applications!
- Learn to build APIs with Hapi.js from the ground up. Go from a basic API to how to use advanced Hapi.js features including its plugins and ecosystem.
- Learn the stream node module. Code readable, writable, transform, duplex streams. Plus code TCP, HTTP, and Websocket servers and clients using Node.js.