Editor's NotesScott gives you a practical tour of common use cases for Node.js.
- ⠇Uncover the most challenging, yet most powerful features in server Node.js, to help you write and debug professional server code.
Editor's NotesGet the deep fundamental concepts of Node.js with Kyle Simpson, author of the ‘You Don’t Know JS’ Book Series
- ⠇Learn the fundamental concepts of Node.js programming: CLI programming, file system access, asynchrony, HTTP servers & routing, and database persistence.
Editor's NotesBuilding APIs is the foundation of any back-end application.
- ⠇Use Express to build a REST API Design in Node.js – read and update from a Postgres database using Prisma and TypeScript.
Editor's NotesJem teaches you the essentials for setting up and launching servers in a two-part series.
- ⠇Learn what it means to become a full-stack engineer, and get hands-on with setting up your own server to build and deploy web applications from scratch!
Editor's NotesExplore the optional courses below that leverage Node.js. Check out our Fullstack Learning Path for more backend content.
- ⠇Learn to build apps where the client can push messages to the server and talk in real-time. Start today!
- ⠇Integrate Node.js with OpenAI to build advanced AI-powered applications. Learn to build AI chat interfaces, semantic search, document QA, function calling, and create AI images!
- ⠇Next.js is a complete full-stack framework built on top of React.js. Use Next.js to create basic blog websites up to full-blown, full-stack apps and APIs. Plus, learn new features like using the app router, server and client components, and server actions!
- ⠇Create a full-stack AI-powered Journal app from scratch in Next.js. See how all the pieces of Next.js/React fit together to deploy your app to the world!
- ⠇Learn to build schemas, structure models, and query MongoDB to get the right data. Learn the core pieces of MongoDB to build production-ready applications!
- ⠇Learn GraphQL topics like authentication, handle errors, and adding tests. Then access realtime data using subscriptions.
- ⠇In this course, you'll learn the principles and best practices for writing maintainable test applications to catch errors before your product reaches the end user.
- ⠇Generate TypeScript code based on a GraphQL schema. Combine TypeScript and GraphQL's type systems to create full-stack, fully-type-checked codebases.