- Gain powerful command-line skills, learn to use Ubuntu, quit VIM, handle package management, and write your own shell scripts!
- Organize your front-end code, manage application state with state machines, and automate writing better code using tools like ESLint, Parcel, and Prettier.
- Learn to create containers from scratch and with Dockerfiles, run containers from Dockerhub, and learn best practices for front-end and Node.js code in containers.
- Build scalable React applications using the tools and techniques available in the React ecosystem. You’ll learn hooks in-depth, CSS-in-JS with emotion, increase performance with code splitting and server-side rendering, add TypeScript, test your app with Jest …and more!
- Much more than an intro, you’ll build with the latest features in React, including hooks, effects, context, and portals. Learn to build real-world apps from the ground up using the latest tools in the React ecosystem, like Parcel, ESLint, Prettier, and Reach Router!
- More than an introduction, in this course you’ll go from building your first website to having the foundation for becoming a professional web developer!
- Learning computer science makes you a better developer, makes your apps better, and allows you to answer difficult engineering interview questions.
- We're going to tackle some big topics in just five hours: Algorithms and Big O Analysis, Recursion, Sorting, Data Structures and Functional Programming.
- Spend Two Full Days Immersed in Databases with Brian Holt
Complete Intro to React, v6In this 2-day training, attendees will go from knowing nothing — or very little — about React to building a whole app using React and the surrounding tools in the React ecosystem.Details TBA