Editor's NotesThis course has everything you need to create custom build processes.
- ⠇Learn the core concepts of Webpack file loader. Start from scratch and build a pipeline with popular loaders from the Webpack ecosystem. Read more!
Editor's NotesTesting is an essential skill for ensuring high-quality code. Kent C. Dodds guides you through testing basics in Testing Practices and Principles
- ⠇In this course, you'll learn the principles and best practices for writing maintainable test applications to catch errors before your product reaches the end user.
Editor's NotesDive deeper into testing and learn how adding automation and CI/CD helps engineers manage large teams and codebases.
- ⠇Ideal for lead UI developers: learn unit testing, continuous integration, accessibility testing, mocking, and coding standards enforcement. Guide your team toward coding scalability!
Editor's NotesCypress allows developers to easily create tests, debug them visually, and automatically run them in your continuous integration builds.
- ⠇Cypress is the fastest and easiest way to write end-to-end tests for your client-side applications. Learn the selector engine, test runners, assertion library, and write your own custom commands.
Editor's NotesLearn to build custom Webpack plugins, optimize build performance, and manage monorepos.
- ⠇Learn the Webpack 4 plugin system, tour the Webpack source code and learn to build custom plugins and custom Webpack loaders.
- ⠇Learn to build scalable React applications using the latest tools and techniques. Topics include hooks, TailwindCSS, code splitting, server-side rendering, TypeScript, Redux Toolkit, and testing with Vitest.