Learn Command Line
A command-line interface or command language interpreter (CLI), also known as command-line user interface, console user interface, and character user interface (CUI), is a means of interacting with a computer program where the user (or client) issues commands to the program in the form of successive lines of text (command lines).
- The Bash Guide [read]
- Codecademy: Learn the Command Line [watch]
- Command Line Power User [watch]
- Learn Enough Command Line to Be Dangerous [read] [free to $]
- Meet the Command Line [watch][$]
- Advanced Command Line Techniques [watch][$]