Editor's NotesStart with a tour of the core computer science concepts, including big-o to measure code complexity, algorithms to search and sort, and data structures to store and retrieve data efficiently.
- ⠇Learn our computer science intro course and understand Algorithms and Big O Analysis, Recursion, Sorting, Data Structures, AVL Trees, and more.
- ⠇The last algorithms course you’ll need to pass tough interview questions that use arrays, lists, trees, graphs, maps, and searching and sorting algorithms.
Editor's NotesPut your knowledge into practice! Learn to think through challenges and solve them with algorithms.
- ⠇Put algorithms and computer science techniques into practice! Think through challenges and apply techniques like recursion, traversals, acyclic paths, memoization
Editor's NotesThere’s more to learn! Take Bianca’s courses to reinforce some of the concepts, or dive into more topics around computer science concepts like Functional Programming, Web Assembly, or even building a programming language!
- ⠇Learn how to pass technical interviews by understanding the data structures you need to store and retrieve data efficiently in your everyday development.
- ⠇Trees and graphs are non-linear data structures, which allows for modelling things such as recommendation algorithms and social networks. Learn more!
- ⠇Learn foundational, low-level programming such as binary, hexadecimal, array buffers, memory management, and unsigned integers.
- ⠇Learn core functional programming course and code everything with pure functions, learning recursion, higher-order functions, closures, and function composition.