Editor's NotesStart with a tour of all of the main computer science concepts including big-o to measure code complexity, algorithms to search and sort and data structures to store and retrieve data efficiently.
- Even without a traditional computer science background, you’ll be able to learn big computer science topics: Algorithms and Big O Analysis, Recursion, Sorting, Data Structures, AVL Trees, Binary Search Trees, Tree Traversals, and Path Finding.
- Learn to solve algorithms and analyze them efficiently in both an interview setting and also in your day-to-day development.
Editor's NotesMaster the most common data structures in computer science asked for in job interviews.
- Learn how to pass technical interviews by understanding the data structures you need to store and retrieve data efficiently in your everyday development.
- Trees and graphs are non-linear data structures, which allows for modeling things such as recommendation algorithms and social networks.
- Learn foundational, low-level programming such as binary, hexadecimal, array buffers, memory management, and unsigned integers. Use AssemblyScript to build and ship Web Assembly modules into your web apps!