Editor's NotesStart with a tour of the main computer science concepts including big-o to measure code complexity, algorithms to search and sort and data structures to store and retrieve data efficiently, and basic functional programming.
- We're going to tackle some big topics in just five hours: Algorithms and Big O Analysis, Recursion, Sorting, Data Structures and Functional Programming.
- Learn to solve algorithms and analyze them efficiently in both an interview setting and also in your day-to-day development.
Editor's NotesMaster the most common data structures in computer science asked for in job interviews.
- Learn how to pass technical interviews by understanding the data structures you need to store and retrieve data efficiently in your everyday development.
Editor's NotesIn part 2 of Brian’s series, you’ll learn many more computer science concepts that tripped Brian up in big company interviews. He’ll teach you to traverse graphs, generate mazes with code, and more!
- Learning computer science makes you a better developer, makes your apps better, and allows you to answer difficult engineering interview questions.
- Trees and graphs are non-linear data structures, which allows for modeling things such as recommendation algorithms and social networks.