Editor's NotesStart with a tour of all of the main computer science concepts including big-o to measure code complexity, algorithms to search and sort and data structures to store and retrieve data efficiently.
- ⠇Learn our computer science intro course and understand Algorithms and Big O Analysis, Recursion, Sorting, Data Structures, AVL Trees, and more.
- ⠇Learn to solve algorithms and analyze them efficiently in both an interview setting and also in your day-to-day development.
Editor's NotesMaster the most common data structures in computer science asked for in job interviews.
- ⠇Learn how to pass technical interviews by understanding the data structures you need to store and retrieve data efficiently in your everyday development.
- ⠇Trees and graphs are non-linear data structures, which allows for modelling things such as recommendation algorithms and social networks. Learn more!
- ⠇Learn foundational, low-level programming such as binary, hexadecimal, array buffers, memory management, and unsigned integers.
- ⠇Learn core functional programming course and code everything with pure functions, learning recursion, higher-order functions, closures, and function composition.