Learn Web Developer Tools
Web development tools allow web developers to test and debug their code. They are different from website builders and IDEs in that they do not assist in the direct creation of a webpage, rather they are tools used for testing the user facing interface of a website or web application.
Web development tools come as browser add-ons or built in features in web browsers. The most popular web browsers today like, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, and Safari have built in tools to help web developers, and many additional add-ons can be found in their respective plugin download centers.
While most browsers come equipped with web developer tools, the Chrome developer tools are currently the most talked about and widely used.
I'd suggest learning and using the Chrome web developer tools, simply because the best resources for learning web developer tools revolves around Chrome DevTools.
Learn Chrome Web Developer Tools:
- Chrome Developer Tools [watch][$]
- Explore and Master Chrome DevTools [watch]
- Mastering Chrome Developer Tools [watch][$]
- Using The Chrome Developer Tools [watch][$]
- Learning Chrome Web Developer Tools [watch][$]
Chrome Web Developer Tools Docs:
- Command Line API Reference
- Keyboard & UI Shortcuts Reference
- Per-Panel Documentation
- Configure and Customize DevTools