Editor's NotesLearn to build an entire real-world, modern application from scratch in today’s tools!
- Much more than an intro, you’ll build with the latest features in React, including hooks, effects, context, and portals. Learn to build real-world apps from the ground up using the latest tools in the React ecosystem, like Parcel, ESLint, Prettier, and React Router!
Editor's NotesLearn the tools in the surrounding React ecosystem.
- Build scalable React applications while learning React hooks in-depth, CSS-in-JS with TailwindCSS, increase performance with code splitting and server-side rendering, add TypeScript, state management with Redux, test your app with Jest …and more!
Editor's NotesLearn patterns for managing state throughout your React application.
- Use React APIs to manage state in class-based components, and in React hooks. Create custom hooks, use reducers, add routing, and then learn ways to do more complicated state management techniques such as using the Context API.
Editor's NotesThere are even more React courses! You can also learn d3.js for data visualization on top of React. Use Firebase as your back end. Or cross-compile React across native mobile. Functional programming is used a lot in React as well, so it would be good to brush up on your functional as well.
- Ship React apps with more code confidence using TypeScript! Migrate your app to TypeScript, type simple and advanced React components, and learn all types shipped with React for writing React with TypeScript.
- Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook Redux into a React application. Also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem, including Reselect, Immer, and Redux Toolkit, to reduce boilerplate and speed up your development!
- Next.js is a complete framework built on top of React.js. You'll learn server-side rendering, static site generation, data fetching, code API endpoints, creating pages with the file system, add CSS modules, and more.
- Code a full blog web app in Gatsby. Use GraphQL in Gatsby for storing and retrieving data, create pages and posts with MDX, optimize your images automatically with the gatsby-image, and deploy your brand new blog website to Netlify!
- Use queries and mutations to interact with GraphQL APIs on the client using Apollo Client and React hooks. You’ll understand variables and inputs to aliases on fields.
- Explore using XState and React together to model state in real-world React apps. State machines make complex application logic visually clear, flexible, and robust.
- Design components Figma, and then learn to code your components in React, and document them for your teams with Storybook.
- Build a React Native application from scratch. Use Expo to get started quickly, learn the native components available in React Native, add navigation, style components with CSS, and use React hooks to fetch data.
- Learn how to persist data across app launches, add images to your React Native app, use gestures, add animations and much more!