Editor's NotesLearn the fundamentals of Python from the basic syntax to more complex use cases like OOP and working with web frameworks.
- ⠇In this Python course, you're going to learn how to structure your programs with functions, loops, logic, and objects and end the course using the Django framework.
Editor's NotesGo deeper with Python by learning advanced use cases, exception handling, and how to craft libraries and modules.
- ⠇Utilize comprehensions to manipulate large quantities of data, Python's OO system, how to approach error handling, and how to utilize a web framework in your application.
Editor's NotesLearn more about Python or see it applied to Machine Learning with TensorFlow. You might also like other backend languages like Rust and Go.
- ⠇Create and run simple Augment Python programs, including working with the available data types, writing functions and classes, and much more. Read more!
- ⠇Learn Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and AI through hands-on examples of image categorization, image manipulation, and text analytics.
- ⠇Bend your mind with programming a fully unit tested CLI application in three TypeScript, Go, and Rust back-to-back!
- ⠇Get a quick introduction to Go. Learn basic syntax like variables, constants, data types, and creating and importing packages. You’ll get hands-on with all the necessary features of Go to get up to speed with the language quickly!