Editor's NotesJem teaches you the essentials for becoming a full stack developer.
- You'll learn to move back and forth between UI and the back-end through the the command line, SSH, nginx, docker containers, server security, HTTP/2, HTTP/3 and more.
Editor's NotesLearn the basics of using four of the most popular open-source types of databases and when to use them!
- In this course you'll learn the basics of using four of the most popular open-source types of databases: document based database MongoDB, relational database PostgreSQL, graph database Neo4j, and key-value store Redis.
Editor's NotesLinux and the command line are essentail skills for anyone who wants to be effective beyond writing application code.
- Gain powerful command-line skills, learn to use Ubuntu, quit VIM, handle package management, and write your own shell scripts!
Editor's NotesVIM is the main universal editor on all unix/linux servers. Having an understanding of the fundamentals can give you super powers for managing servers and developer productivity.
- Learn the basics of editing and navigation in VIM. You'll learn macros, registers, find, and replaces. Finally, edit your vimrc plugins along with quickfix lists and get a demo of ThePrimeagen's ideal VIM workflow!
Editor's NotesBuilding APIs is the foundation of any back-end application.
- Use Express to build a REST API in Node.js – handle REST API verb methods to create, read, update and delete resources from a MongoDB database.
Editor's NotesAmazon Web Services is the most popular cloud hosting option. Learn to deploy single page and Node.js application on AWS.
- Learn how to deploy your next passion project online or your organization's next-generation client-side application with Amazon Web Services like S3, Route 53, CloudFront, and much more!
Editor's NotesBeing able to bundle your environment into Docker allows new developers to get up and running quickly, as well as provides the ability to ship your code in a self-contained environment.
- Learn to create containers from scratch and with Dockerfiles, run containers from Dockerhub, and learn best practices for front-end and Node.js code in containers.
Editor's NotesThere are more options to go further below! Learn git in-depth and write more secure code, and go deeper into Node.js with mongo and server-side GraphQL.
- A deep dive into git, this course is for developers who use it every day and want to learn inner workings and use advanced techniques in git.
- Get hands on attacking and defending web applications. Defend Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) and Man-in-the-Middle attacks, secure 3rd party assets and more!
- Next.js is a complete framework built on top of React.js. You'll learn server-side rendering, static site generation, data fetching, code API endpoints, creating pages with the file system, add CSS modules, and more.
- Create a GraphQL schema which includes type definitions, queries, and mutations. Then create resolvers to return the data, and move onto advanced features like interfaces and unions, and creating relationships in your resolvers.
- Learn to build dynamic web apps without the hassle of setting up or maintaining servers! You'll learn to create serverless functions to load data, process form entries securely, handle authentication, and more.