Editor's NotesLearn the principles of designing websites that get users to click without tricks or dark patterns!
- ⠇Learn to make websites more engaging through good design, fascinating content, and solid UX in this course by Paul Boag.
Editor's NotesTaking your code through the design process will give you more autonomy over your work!
- ⠇Become self-sufficient for the entire process from concept to design to implementation. Learn the creation & execution of complete front-end experiences!
Editor's NotesBuild a portfolio project with CSS!
- ⠇Get to know CSS in the right way without the fluff. You'll style text, build navigation bars, headers/footers, add icons, and more!
Editor's NotesReinforce your CSS fundamentals and go beyond the basics by applying modern styling techniques to a variety of responsive layouts.
- ⠇Fast-track your CSS learning to build professional, responsive websites. Master core concepts and practical layouts with Flexbox and Grid through engaging hands-on exercises.
Editor's NotesDive deeper into modern layout techniques such as Flexbox and CSS Grid to bring your designs to life.
- ⠇Learn the essential CSS layout techniques for building responsive, beautiful websites. You'll use CSS Grid and Flexbox to build out real-world web layouts!
Editor's NotesSVG is the most flexible and dynamic graphics format for the web!
- ⠇Learn how to build and optimize SVG – the scalable graphics format for the web that can achieve impressively small filesizes for fast-loading websites!
Editor's NotesPut your CSS knowledge to practice building three variations of the same website. Each variation increases in complexity and allows you to think through a solution to each approach.
- ⠇Learn to code complex layouts with CSS Grid and Flexbox and tackle real-world exercises like styling buttons, audio players, hamburger menus, and lists.
Editor's NotesOptionally, you can go further with learning to plan the content of your website through content strategy or learn email design.
- ⠇Learn a robust process to successfully take your design project from initial briefing to final delivery, avoiding common pitfalls like difficult stakeholders, scope creep, and iteration hell.
- ⠇This course provides leaders with strategies to develop and mature design systems, encompassing technical elements, stakeholder adoption, and organizational culture.
- ⠇Learn Figma for creating user interface prototypes. Make shapes and frames that will hold the different pieces of the UI. You’ll also learn how to use reusable styles, typography, and components that you can use to create prototypes.
- ⠇Friendly, high-level intro to basic concepts of data visualization using Observable plot.
- ⠇Learn the foundations of HTML email development such as structure, semantic markup, layouts, and creating accessible email.
- ⠇You'll learn about generative art, interactive animations, 3D graphics with ThreeJS, and custom shaders in GLSL. Apply creative coding skills to real-world jobs.