RSVP to Attend Online
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Fundamental computer science principles
- Represent complex logic clearly
- Prevent impossible states and detect edge-cases
- Identify and eliminate edge cases
- Visualize your state machines
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Immersed in State Machines & Statecharts with David Khourshid
As the number of possible states in your app grows, developing UIs can become much more complex. With the help of state machines and statecharts, you will be able to manage your app's states in a simple, robust way, and even visualize them! In this workshop, we will discover how state machines and statecharts can take your UIs to the next level, with innovative techniques for implementing, testing, and visualizing your app's finite states in a robust, automated way.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMIntroduction and software modeling
- 10:30AMFundamentals of state machines
- 11:30AMImplementing state machines from scratch
- 12:00PMIntroduction to XState
- 1:30PMFundamentals of statecharts
- 2:30PMFundamentals of the actor model
- 3:30PMAdding statecharts to frameworks
- 4:30PMTesting statecharts
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is for any developer who wants to make their app logic more robust, clear, visualizable, and testable.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
October 21, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream