This workshop has already been published as a course!
Web Performance Fundamentals
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Linking the business goals of your website or application to performance metrics.
- Understanding the new Core Web Vital performance measurements.
- Gathering and interpreting performance metrics.
- Technology tactics to improve web performance, and when to use them.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Immersed in Web Performance with Todd Gardner
You've got a web application or website. It looks great, and it does what it needs to do. But is it fast enough for the user? What does "fast" even mean? And how much is enough? This training is for you. We'll discuss how to set performance goals to match your business goals, what metrics matter to you, and tactics to improve the performance of your website.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMUnderstanding web performance
- 10:00AMPerformance metrics and measurement
- 11:00AMExample website case study
- 11:30AMGathering performance data
- 1:00PMTactics and exercises to improve web vitals
- 3:00PMPlanning for performance
- 3:30PMSummary and Wrap-Up
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
Web developers building or maintaining a website or web application. You want your site to be as effective as possible, and that means it needs to be fast for the user.
- Fundamental Git and a Github account
- Latest Google Chrome installed
- Working knowledge of React ecosystem
- Basic NodeJS and web servers
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
January 21, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream