RSVP to Attend Online, Free!
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Complete Intro to Web Development, v3
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- You will gain clarity on how websites work and how they’re loading from the magical Internet.
- You will understand the tools you need to begin writing code.
- You will get experience writing HTML, the primary language for putting content on a page.
- You will write CSS, a language designed to make your websites look tidy and aesthetically pleasing.
- You will get a quick lesson how to use your terminal to save your code with Git and use other tools to make you a better coder.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Learn to write code and make your own website!
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMOverview and Tools You'll Need
- 5:00PMWrapping Up
- 11:00AMRecap Project
- 1:00PMContinue Project
- 2:30PMThe Command Line, Git, and GitHub
- 3:30PMServers and Node.js
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is for everyone. The only basic need is that you have a basic understanding of a computer, how to browse the Internet, and a desire to learn!
- How to use a browser
- How to use a computer
Free for EVERYONE
3 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
May 17 to 19, 2022 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN