This workshop has already been published as a course!
Web Audio Synthesis & Visualization
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Learn to use the WebAudio API to play and visualize MP3 and WAV files
- Learn to visualize sound with WebAudio API and AudioAnalyzer nodes
- Learn basic concepts in audio programming and digital signal processing
- Learn to synthesize and assemble music procedurally with code for your games and applications
Learn how to use the WebAudio API for your web games, art, visualizers, and applications!
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 11:00AMExample Projects: Games, Visualizers, Websites, Art, Interactive Audio, etc.
- 12:00PMAudio + Digital Signal Processing Crash Course
- 12:30PMPlaying and Visualizing Music with WebAudio
- 2:00PMModular Synthesis Crash Course
- 3:00PMSynthesizing Sound with WebAudio and Tone.js
- 4:00PMEffects: Reverb, Spatial Audio, Envelopes
- 5:00PMPutting it all Together into a rich Audio Application
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Web development basics (such as familiarity with GitHub, CodePen and Glitch.com)
- A computer capable of using WebAudio, and decent quality headphones
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
October 1, 2021 - 10:30am to 6:00pm British Summer Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream