This workshop has already been published as a course!
Introduction to Vue.js
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full-Day Immersed With Sarah Drasner
Included with Frontend Masters Membership
- [fem_days type="full"] (online or in-person)
- Replay Videos (available immediately)
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 8:30AMTech Check and Hello
- 9:00AMIntro and why I'm so excited about Vue as a framework, Getting Started
- 9:30AMDirectives, Rendering, Conditionals
- 10:00AMMethods, Watchers
- 11:30AMThe Vue Instance, Templates
- 12:00PMLunch and Hacking
- 1:00PMVue CLI, Slots, Scoped Styles
- 2:30PMCentralized data store with Vuex
- 3:00PMFurther resources and wrap-up
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
If you're coming from other frameworks and are curious why people keep talking about Vue, or are interested in supercharging your workflow building out complex web applications with fewer bugs and more maintainable code, this course is for you.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
July 14, 2017 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN