This workshop has already been published as a course!
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn how Reat Native enables you to build two apps with one codebase
- Use native components exposed by the platform
- State management using React hooks
- Display data dynamically from APIs
- Persist data across app launches
- Spice up your app with animations
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Immersed in React Native with Kadi Kraman
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMIntroduction and setup
- 10:00AMComponents and styling
- 11:30AMNetwork requests and forms
- 1:00PMBuild your own app!
- 3:00PMPlatform specific code and security
- 4:00PMBeyond Expo
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
To give you a taste of React Native without too much tedious configuration and setup, we will be using Expo for this workshop. It's still 100% React Native, with a lot of bonuses, but with some limitaions. We will cover these in detail at the end of the workshop.
- You will need a Windows, Mac or Linux machine with Node.js installed, and a physical Android or iPhone device.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
March 6, 2020 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN