RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Learn how to build an application with Qwik
- Start with building an MPA but then transition it to SPA
- Understanding Resumability, why is it unique and why it results in fast startup times.
Spend Two Full Days Immersed in Qwik with the creator of the framework, Misko Hevery
Day one is focused on building an application with Qwik and Qwik City. We will create a music-playing application. Day two is will cover the inner workings of Qwik, what makes it tick and what makes it unique.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMIntroduction: Why Qwik
- 10:00AMGetting started
- 11:00AMFilebased routing, layouts and data fetching
- 11:30AMLet's build a music application
- 1:00PMBuild authentication
- 2:00PMBuild music landing Page
- 3:00PMBuild playlist CRUD
- 4:00PMBuild player
- 9:30AMIntroduction: How Qwik Works
- 10:00AMLet's build our own Qwik Framework from scratch
- 11:30AMImportance of Optimizer and closure serialization
- 3:00PMReal world bundling
- 4:00PMQwik React
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
First day is an introductory course. Knowledge of existing frameworks is beneficial, but not required. Second day is deep dive, knowledge of existing frameworks is very beneficial to understand how Qwik is unique.
- Node v16
- Your favorite IDE (VS Code preffered)
2 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
November 30 to December 1, 2022 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN