RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Familiarize yourself with powerful browser APIs for device access and image manipulation.
- Develop a professional JS developer workflow with modern tools like VSCode, git, npm & Vite.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMAdvanced JS features
- 1:30PMBrowser APIs
- 9:30AMDeveloper workflow
- 1:30PMModule loading & bundling
- 1:30PMShow & Tell, Github Pull Requests, Public class portfolio site
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
- A computer with a web browser (Firefox or Chrome recommended) and VSCode (or other code editor & terminal).
- A GitHub account (strongly encouraged).
3 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
November 28 to 30, 2023 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN