This workshop has already been published as a course!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Build, preview, ship a pipeline with Vercel
- Keep pages updated without rebuilds or webhooks
- Protect your app with authentication
- Use markdown and a CMS with next.js
- Best practices for API routes and server-side functions to build a full-stack app
- Setup unit testing and test your app
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Immersed in Production-Ready Next.js with Scott Moss
In this workshop, you'll learn how to get the best out of Next.js with advanced techniques and workflows. You'll explore how to generate thousands of pages from markdown performantly, to handle authentication, and how Next.js works perfectly with a CMS. After this course, you will be ready to live in production with your Next.js app.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMIntroduction and Overview
- 10:00AMNext.js refresher and Deployment with Vercel
- 10:30AMContent generated pages with Markdown
- 11:00AMContent generated pages with a CMS
- 1:00PMFullstack static Apps with API routes and SSR functions
- 3:00PMPerformance and Testing our app
- 4:00PMFurther learning
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
This course is perfect for anyone who is comfortable with React and has at least tried Next.js once. Strong experience with any other JS framework should be fine as well.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
December 1, 2020 - 11:00am to 6:00pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream