RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Machine Learning in JS
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Use pre-trained models and understand transfer learning
- Create projects with image and audio recognition
- Create custom models and split training data between training and testing sets
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMIntroduction to Machine Learning
- 10:30AMUsing Pre-Trained Models
- 1:00PMSetting up TensorFlow.js
- 2:00PMImage Recognition Project
- 9:30AMIntroduction to Transfer Learning
- 10:30AMImage and Sound Recognition Project
- 1:00PMMaking Your Own Model Project
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
- No prior knowledge of machine learning needed
- Any operating system and code editor should do
2 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
April 18 to 19, 2024 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN