By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- You’ll learn about the origins of Python, and how it can help you solve complex problems quickly.
- Learn about the different data types Python has to offer, including tips on when and how to use each one.
- Understand the control flow of Python programs - loops, boolean statements, if statements, and return statements.
- Make your code more concise by writing reusable functions and classes
- Learn to use Python packages from the standard library, as well as how to find and install external libraries.
- Learn how to work with files on your filesystem by reading and writing to them.
- Write programs that interact with APIs by sending requests and receiving responses.