By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn the many ways to install node.
- Learn how Node.js is different than the browser by converting a browser app to a Node.js app.
- Learn about the module system and create your own modules to see how it compares to script tags in the DOM.
- Download and use npm modules to build an app to learn about npm and how to use community modules.
- Learn how to use the most helpful Node.js API while building a CLI app.
- Learn how to debug a Node.js application while fixing some buggy code.
- Learn how to distribute your Node.js application for others to use or in a production environment.
- Learn how to write tests for Node.js apps.