By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn the difference between MongoDB and SQL databases like MySQL and Psql.
- Learn how to install MongoDB locally and use the Mongo Shell to perform operations.
- Learn how to install, connect, and perform operations with MongoDB within a Node js app.
- Design schemas with Mongoose and MongoDB to solve data modeling problems.
- Learn how to perform operations against MongoDB using Mongoose in Node.js.
- Learn how to write tests for models and the patterns to follow with MongoDB.
- Learn how to deploy applications that use MongoDB.