RSVP to Attend Online
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Intermediate Gatsby, v2
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Add custom data from any source to your Gatsby site, from REST to GraphQL to static files to Google Sheets and everything in between
- Use Gatsby themes to package up code in a reusable, shareable way
- Add dynamic content and routing to your Gatsby sites
- Use schema customization to avoid errors and create custom data on the fly
- Create abstract content types to allow developers to load data from multiple sources in a single query
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Dive into Gatsby’s Advanced Capabilities with Jason Lengstorf
The baseline setup in Gatsby will take you far, but in any complex app or website you’ll end up wanting to go beyond the defaults. This course will teach you how to leverage Gatsby’s APIs to handle advanced use cases like handling dynamic content, adding your own data to Gatsby’s GraphQL API, customizing Gatsby’s schema, creating reusable themes, and more.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
This course is for developers who are familiar with creating Gatsby sites, but want to add more power and flexibility to their apps and sites.
- comfortable with React
- a general idea of what GraphQL is
- a bit of experience writing Node.js
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
August 13, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream