By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Discover practical functional programming in JS (not academic mumbo jumbo)
- Discover closure, pure (side-effect free) functions, immutable (unchangeable) data, and list-processing tools like map, reduce, and filter
- Discover asynchronous programming from the ground up looking at callbacks and solving "callback hell"
- Discover generators, a way to write seemingly synchronous code
- Discover Reactive Programming (RP) with observables and an old-but-reemerging pattern Communicating Sequential Processes (CSP)