This workshop has already been published as a course!
Build Full-Stack Apps from Scratch
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Plan, scope, research, and build a fullstack web app
- Build a UI from a design spec
- Build out and deploy an API
- Setup continouous deployment with CI
- Host your app with a custom domain
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend Three Full Days Immersed in Building Full-Stack a FullStack app Spotify clone from scratch with Scott Moss.
The best way to learn is to build something. Follow along and build a Spotify clone from scratch. From design spec to deployment. Using React, Node.js, Typescript, and Postgres.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMProject intro and client initial setup
- 10:00AMAPI initial setup and models
- 11:00AMDeployment, CI, and Hosting
- 11:30AMClient layout and routing
- 2:00PMAuth pages
- 3:00PMSidebar Navigation
- 4:00PMPlayer bar
- 9:30AMHome page UI
- 10:30AMHome page logic and API
- 11:30AMSearch Page UI
- 1:00PMSearch page logic and API
- 2:00PMLibrary Page UI
- 3:00PMLibrary page logic and API
- 4:00PMPlayist UI
- 9:30AMPlaylist API crud
- 10:30AMLiked Songs UI
- 11:00AMLiked Songs logic and API
- 1:00PMClient side tests
- 2:00PMServer side tests
- 3:00PMUpdate CI for testing
- 4:00PMCustom domain setup
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to go through every step in building an app from scratch.
- React or another JS framework
- Has built or knows how an API works
3 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
December 13 to 15, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream