RSVP to Attend Online
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Keep unauthorized users out of your web application by implementing Firebase authentication.
- Implement real-time application functionality using Firebase’s Realtime Database as well as their new Cloud Firestore.
- Keep data safe by implementing security rules in Firebase.
- Build sophisticated UIs on top of Firebase.
- Connect Firebase to existing state management stores like Redux.
- Create custom experiences for your users with Firebase predictions.
- Solve for features not available on the client-side by implementing Firebase Cloud Functions.
Spend the Day Immersed in Firebase with David East
Sometimes you have an excellent idea for an application and want to get it out to the world as quickly as possible. Your time is better spent working on what makes the application special than it is on configuring and securing servers. Firebase lets you grab critically important — and dreadfully tedious to implement — components like authentication, file storage, cloud functions, and a real-time database off the shelf to get you moving quickly on a world-class cloud infrastructure.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:45AMGetting Started with React and Firebase
- 10:00AMBuilding an Authentication System
- 10:30AMThe Real-time Database
- 11:00AMCloud Firestore
- 1:30PMSecuring Your Data
- 2:00PMCloud Firestore
- 3:30PMFirebase and Redux
- 4:15PMFirebaseUI React Components
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn how to build small languages to solve everyday problems.
- Experience with Redux is recommended, but not required
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
March 10, 2022 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream