RSVP to Attend Online
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Introduction to Dev Tools, v3
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn how to create and edit projects in the DevTools
- Learn how to debug difficult problems on any web app
- Learn how to measure network and website performance
- Learn how to audit websites!
Spend A Full Day Immersed in Dev Tools with Jon Kuperman
This workshop will start with the basics of Chrome DevTools and we'll work together to unleash their full power! We'll learn everything from editing HTML and CSS to improving CPU performance and in-depth website audits.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 9:30AMA history of DevTools
- 10:00AMA walk through the panels
- 11:00AMUsing Chrome DevTools as an editor
- 11:30AMDebugging issues in web apps
- 1:00PMMeasuring network performance
- 2:00PMIntroduction to measuring CPU and Memory performance
- 3:00PMAuditing websites
- 4:00PMClosing remarks
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Some experience building websites with HTML/CSS/JS is required.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
February 4, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream