By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn how to create dynamic layouts from the ground up, from understanding principles of composition to how to implement them in the browser.
- Understand why so many people love web typography, as well as simple rules you can follow.
- Learn the basics of color theory and resources that can help speed up your understanding.
- Learn the basics of how to work with image editing software like Sketch and Adobe Photoshop and when to reach for each.
- Learn about how the browser sees things, and how this helps create dynamic and beautiful interfaces.
- Find out how to prototype quickly, and how to communicate your ideas to others so that you can get up-and-running on a team.
- Learn how to work with motion on the web as well as how it impacts perceived performance.
- Understand what people mean when they talk about user flows and user experience, and how you can leverage this way of thinking to make the best sites possible.