This workshop has already been published as a course!
Deno First Look
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn the fundamental concepts and features of Deno
- See Deno in action solving problems you might normally use Node for
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Immersed in Deno with Burke Holland
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMWhy oh why do we need Deno
- 11:00AMGetting up and running with Deno
- 11:30AMUnderstanding the runtime
- 1:00PMWhat you can do with Deno alone
- 2:00PMUsing dependencies in Deno
- 3:00PMBuilding a Deno-powered website
- 4:00PMDeploying Deno
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
If you have heard about this new thing called Deno and are wondering why oh why on earth someone would try and invent Node, or you just want to make sure you don't get left in the dust if Deno takes off and are looking to get a jump on essential Deno skills, you've come to the right place.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
December 16, 2020 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream