This workshop has already been published as a course!
Complete Intro to React, v6
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Learn the latest APIs like hooks, suspense, and effects.
- Learn how to build production-ready React applications.
- Learn the tools necessary to package client-side applications.
- Find out how to use tools like Prettier and ESLint to maintain high-quality code.
- Learn how to write React with and without JSX so you can understand how React works.
- Learn the various life cycles of React to be able to coordinate AJAX requests and integrate with third-party libraries.
- Learn how to write a single page application using the new Reach Router.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend Two Full Days Immersed in React with Brian Holt
In addition to updating all the tools to the latest-and-greatest versions, Complete Intro to React v6 has restructured the workshop to focus more on teaching you core React principles while not sacrificing any of the instruction on the tooling. In this 2-day training, Brian Holt guides attendees from knowing nothing or very little to be able to ship production-ready React apps!
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMPure React
- 11:00AMnpm, ESLint, and Prettier
- 4:00PMReach Router
- 9:30AMClass Components
- 10:30AMError Boundaries
- 2:00PMCode Splitting
- 3:30PMServer Side Rendering
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
- No React knowledge is required, but the workshop does move at a fast pace, so some experience is helpful.
2 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
March 11 to 12, 2021 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream