This workshop has already been published as a course!
Mastering Chrome Developer Tools
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Step through each tab of the developer tools and learn all the great things they can do
- Learn how to use Chrome DevTools as your primary editor and persist your changes to disk
- Learn how to diagnose slow websites and improve performance
- Learn how to find and fix memory leaks
Spend a Full Day Immersed With a Leading Chrome Developer Tools Master
Most people are aware that DevTools exist. Maybe you even use them for tweaking CSS or the interactive console. But there is so much more! Let's look at everything the tools have to offer and how they can make your job a lot easier! Come join Jon Kuperman and learn how to edit, debug and profile web applications with Chrome DevTools!
- 8:30AMTech Check and Hello
- 9:00AMIntroduction and what each DevTool tab can do
- 12:00PMLunch and Hacking
- 2:00PMPutting it all together
- 3:00PMHack on learnings
- 4:00PMFurther reading and wrap-up
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is for developers looking to get better at debugging web applications! We won't assume any DevTools knowledge to get started. We'll go from the basics all the way to advanced profiling.
- Other than that, basic web knowledge will be helpful but not required!
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
May 27, 2016 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN