This workshop has already been published as a course!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Declaratively build complex events out of simple events (ex. drag n' drop)
- Coordinate and sequence multiple Ajax requests
- Reactively update UI's in response to data changes
- Eliminate memory leaks caused by neglecting to unsubscribe from events
- Gracefully propagate and handle asynchronous exceptions
Your (Awesome) Instructor
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 1:00AMVector Programming (continued)
- 4:00AMSolving Problems without Loops
- 8:30AMTech Check and Hello
- 9:00AMshort talk: "The End of the Loop"
- 10:00AMVector Programming
- 1:00AMControlling Side-Effects
- 2:00AMError handling
- 3:00AMBuilding UIs with Observable
- 9:00AMIntroducing Observable
- 10:00AMFlattening Patterns
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
- At a minimum you must understand how to create functions, use loops, create JS Objects, and how function scope works
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
April 18, 2015 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN