RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful, real-world applications from the ground up. We'll start with the Angular CLI to quickstart our app then build from there with components, templates, routing, forms, server-side communication, and much more.
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Learn to use the Angular CLI to create a fully functional app in minutes.
- Learn how to organize your application so that it is scalable and stable.
- Learn how to segment and navigate your application with the Angular router.
- Learn how to reduce application complexity through component-driven architecture.
- Learn how forms work to manage user input.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with a remote resource using HttpClient and the power of Signals.
- Learn the basic techniques for testing your Angular application.
- Learn techniques for improving performance, debugging and bundling your application.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend A Full Day Learning Angular with Mark Techson
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful real-world applications from the ground up. We'll start with the Angular CLI to quickstart our app then learn about components, templates, routing, forms, and server-side communication along the way. As our application comes together, we will discuss proven techniques and patterns that you can use right away to start developing great web applications.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMHello Angular
- 10:30AMAngular Component Templates
- 11:00AMAngular Component Classes
- 11:30AMRouting in Angular
- 1:00PMForms in Angular
- 1:30PMAngular Services
- 2:00PMServer-side Communication in Angular
- 2:30PMComponent Driven Architecture
- 3:00PMUnit Testing Fundamentals
- 4:00PMAngular Best Practices
- 4:30PMWrap Up and Q&A
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Familiarity with ES6 and TypeScript is helpful
- Must have the latest version of Node.js installed
- Must have the latest version of the Angular CLI installed
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
December 7, 2023 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN