This workshop has already been published as a course!
Angular 9 Fundamentals
By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn to use to Angular CLI to create a fully functional app in minutes.
- Learn how to organize your application so that it is scalable and stable.
- Learn how to segment and navigate your application with the Angular router.
- Learn how to reduce application complexity through component-driven architecture.
- Learn how template-driven forms and reactive forms work to manage user input.
- Learn how to effectively communicate with a remote resource using HttpClient and the power of Observables.
- Learn how to quickly add animations to Angular application to improve the user experience.
- Learn techniques for improving performance, debugging and bundling your application.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend the Day Immersed in Angular 9 with Lukas Ruebbelke
Learn how to leverage the power of Angular to build powerful real-world applications from the ground up. We will start from ground zero and learn how to use the Angular CLI to quickstart our app and then learn about components, templates, routing, forms, and server-side communication along the way. As our application comes together, we will discuss proven techniques and patterns that you can use right away to start developing great web applications.
We've already held over 150 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMHello Angular
- 10:30AMAngular Component Templates
- 11:00AMAngular Component Classes
- 11:30AMRouting in Angular
- 1:00PMTemplate Driven Forms in Angular
- 1:30PMReactive Forms in Angular
- 2:00PMAngular Services
- 2:30PMServer-side Communication in Angular
- 3:00PMComponent Driven Architecture
- 4:00PMUnit Testing Fundamentals
- 5:00PMWrap Up and Q&A
Interact with the Instructor
Is This Workshop for Me?
- Familiarity with ES6 and TypeScript is helpful
- Must have the latest version of Node.js installed
- Must have the latest version of the Angular CLI installed
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
May 28, 2020 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central US Time
Attend online on our full HD live stream