This workshop has already been published as a course!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Discover mastery of recursion and pseudoclasses
- Discover estimating time complexity using Big O notation
- Be able to solve the most common algorithm interview questions
- Become familiar with sorting and searching algorithms
- Apply these concepts to more advanced applications
Spend Six Full Days Immersed With a Leading Algorithms and Data Structures Master
Are you a front-end master but consistently bomb interviews because of your lack of experience with algorithms? Maybe it just has been many years since your CS undergrad or you have never formally learned data structures because you are self-taught.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 8:30AMTech Check and Hello
- 9:30AMPseudoclasses/Time Complexity/Sorting/Searching
- 10:30AMPair Programming
- 11:30AMSolution Review
- 12:00PMLunch and Hacking
- 1:00PMRecursion/Data Structures/Sorting pt 2/Searching pt 2
- 2:30PMPair Programming
- 4:00PMSolution Review + Conclusion
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
10 Full Day Workshop Sessions
Replay Videos (available immediately)
June 9 to 18, 2016 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Daylight Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN