RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Get hands on experience converting an existing React and Redux application with TypeScript.
- Avoid unnecessary boilerplate with Redux Toolkit.
- Handle asynchronous state with RTK Query.
- Learn multiple strategies for implementing asynchronous data fetching in your Redux-based application.
- Manage complicated asynchronous flows with Redux Observable.
- Manage state with your routing by leveraging React Router with Redux.
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend a full day with Steve Kinney building professional-grade state management with Redux.
Redux is a robust library for managing state that is commonly-but not always—used in large React applications. In this course, we'll cover how to make your Redux store more reliable with TypeScript and apply the common patterns found in large-scale Redux applications. Redux also doesn't come with the ability to fetch data asynchronously from the backend, but it does come with a robust middleware architecture that allows you to extend it. In this course, we'll learn about some of the more popular solutions for requesting server-side data. We'll cover how to use them and what the trade-offs of each are.
We've already held over 300 workshops with thousands of attendees in-person and online. In this time we've discovered ways to schedule the day, so it goes smoothly and efficiently. Regardless if you're in-person or participating with us online you'll have the full ability to replay things you missed, get your questions answered LIVE and interact with the teacher throughout the day.
- 10:00AMRedux, react-redux, and Reselect
- 11:00AMRedux Toolkit
- 11:30AMRTK Query
- 12:00PMRedux middleware
- 12:30PMRedux Observable
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
This course is perfect for anyone who is comfortable with React and at least familiar with Redux. Passing familiarity with TypeScript is helpful, but not required.
- You should be familiar and proficient with React
- You should have a working knowledge of Redux.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
November 18, 2022 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN