By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Use the Compound Components Pattern to write React components that implicitly share state while giving rendering flexibility to the user.
- Share code and enhance your components with the Higher Order Components Pattern.
- Give full rendering power to users with the Render Props Pattern.
- Expose a simple initialization API with Component State Initializers.
- Improve the render prop API with the Prop Collections and Prop Getters Patterns.
- Provide total logic control with the Controlled Props Pattern.
- Take advantage of React’s Context API to share state throughout the application with the Provider Pattern.