By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Take advantage of React’s Context API to share state throughout the application with the Provider Pattern.
- Use the Compound Components Pattern to write React components that implicitly share state while giving rendering flexibility to the user.
- Reuse component logic with Custom React Hooks
- Enhance hook and component reusability with the Prop Collections and Prop Getters Patterns.
- Implement inversion of control for state management with the state reducer prop Pattern.
- Provide total logic control with the Controlled Props Pattern.