By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Build a Single Page Application in Elm because you'll learn about the Navigation module and how to structure a SPA in Elm.
- Set up authentication on your Elm application, after learning about and using authentication approaches such as JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Make an informed decision on how to style your Elm application because you'll learn the tradeoffs between stylesheets, css-in-Elm, and more.
- Organize and scale your Elm applications after learning techniques from someone who has taken an Elm code base from zero lines of code to over 250,000!
- Decode complex JSON structures directly into Elm data structures, after learning about recursive data and lazy decoders.
- Resolve performance bottlenecks in your Elm applications because you'll learn practical performance optimization techniques.