By coding along with us in the Workshop, you'll:
- Learn how to use ES6 generator function to make it easier to build sequential workflows with Promises.
- Learn how to cancel async workflows created with async functions in the event that users switch to another task while data is loading.
- Learn about the Observable type (used in frameworks like Angular 2, Electron, and Cycle), and how you can use it to build more expressive asynchronous programs by treating events like a collections.
- Learn about the limitations of async functions, and how you can use Observable to overcome them.
- Learn how to build entire programs without callbacks by combining async/await and Observables.