RSVP to Attend Online
Join in Person
You're Registered to Attend Online!
This Workshop's Online Chatroom is Currently Open!
This workshop has ended. Check back soon for the recording!
You can watch a replay of this workshop!
Website Accessibility, v3
Making websites accessible is extremely important but information is scarce and auditing your site often falls by the wayside. This course will give you all the skills you need to audit and fix accessibility issues on any project!
By participating along with us in the workshop, you'll learn:
- Understand how accessibility fits into digital design and development
- Learn how screen readers and other assistive technologies work
- Gain skills to debug code for accessibility and identify issues in design
- Learn the building blocks of accessible interactive UIs with HTML, ARIA, and keyboard focus management
Your (Awesome) Instructor
Spend the Day Immersed With a Leading Accessibility Expert
Spend the day learning how to make your websites and web applications accessible to a wider audience.
- 10:00AMScreen readers
- 11:00AMAccessibility debugging
- 1:00PMAccessible HTML
- 2:00PMAccessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA)
- 2:30PMKeyboard focus management
- 3:00PMVisual considerations
Interact with the Instructor - Online & In-Person
Is This Workshop for Me?
This workshop is intended for developers looking to get started with web accessibility.
One Full Day Workshop Session
Replay Videos (available immediately)
December 13, 2023 - 9:30am to 5:30pm Central Standard Time
Option 1: Attend online on our full HD live stream
Option 2: Attend in-person at HQ in Minneapolis, MN