- Spend Two Full Days Immersed in Algorithms with ThePrimeagen ...full details TBA!
- Spend A Full Day Immersed in SQL with Brian Holt ...full details TBA!
- Learn how can progressively leverage TypeScript in your Vue 3 apps in both Options and Composition API.
- Build dynamic web applications that can leverage methods like static-site generation with Nuxt 3! In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals of how to use Nuxt 3 while building a variety of projects.
- Node is a great platform to build API’s, servers, and tools. Join Scott Moss and learn how to build RESTful and GraphQL API’s with Node.
Headless CMS FundamentalsSpend A Full Day Immersed in Headless CMSs with Scott Moss ...full details TBA!Details TBA
- In this 3-day training, attendees will go from knowing nothing — or very little — about React to building a whole app using React and the surrounding tools in the React ecosystem.
Browser Data StorageSpend A Full Day Immersed in Browser Data Storage with Maximiliano Firtman ... full details TBA!Details TBA
Fullstack AuthenticationSpend A Full Day Immersed in Fullstack Authentication with Maximiliano Firtman ... full details TBA!Details TBA
- Spend a full day building resilient React applications backed by TypeScript with Steve Kinney.
React PerformanceSpend A Full Day Immersed in React Performance with Steve Kinney ...full details TBA!Details TBA
Advanced ReduxSpend A Full Day Immersed in Advanced Redux with Steve Kinney ...full details TBA!Details TBA
Advanced Chrome Dev ToolsThis workshop will turn you into a frontend performance expert, we'll take a look at advanced DevTools concepts with exercises and practical case studies.Details TBA
CSS FoundationsWe'll cover the foundations of CSS like color, typography, positioning, and z-index while also touching some intermediate CSS topics like animations and responsive layouts.Details TBA
The Hard Parts of ReactSpend A Full Day Immersed in The Hard Parts of React with Will Sentance...full details TBA!Details TBA
- Remix is a terrific tool for building simple websites, and it's even better for building complex web applications.
- Remix solves many problems in modern web app development. You don't even think about server cache management or global CSS namespace clashes. It's not that Remix has APIs to avoid these problems; they simply don't exist when you're using Remix.
- According to the HTTP Archive's 2020 report, there are 112 elements currently defined and supported in the living HTML specification. However, over 90% of sites use 41 or fewer elements in their sites, with the median using 30 elements or fewer. Divitis runs rampant in our markup, as we ponder how …