Editor's NotesGet a dynamic and fun introduction to Vue from Sarah Drasner!
- Learn fundamental concepts in Vue, such as directives, methods, and computed watchers. You’ll learn Vue’s reactivity system and the new Composition API in Vue 3.
Editor's NotesLearn how to build a variety of applications in the real world.
- Build dynamic web applications with Vue and Nuxt! Throughout the course you’ll build out a variety of projects leveraging the tools in the Vue ecosystem including the Vue CLI, Nuxt, Vuex Store, and the new Vue 3 Composition API.
Editor's NotesLearn best practices in order to build Vue.js apps that can scale and grow!
- Learn component design patterns, workflows to enhance productivity, testing methodologies, state management, routing, best practices for architecting increasingly complex applications, and more.
- This Vuex course is for intermediate Vue.js developers who want to master patterns for managing state in your applications with Vuex.
- Learn how to build accessible routing, state management, form validation and internationalization from the ground up by composing basic Vue.js features.