Editor's NotesLearn to build a real-world, modern application from scratch using the latest features of React.
- ⠇Learn to build real-world apps with modern React 18.x+. You'll use the latest React features to build a complete app for browsing adoptable pets.
Editor's NotesContinue building a real-world application with advanced React features like code-splitting and server-side rendering. You’ll also add TypeScript to the project. We have more TypeScript content in our TypeScript Learning Path
- ⠇Learn to build scalable React applications using the latest tools and techniques. Topics include hooks, TailwindCSS, code splitting, server-side rendering, TypeScript, Redux Toolkit, and testing with Vitest.
Editor's NotesLearn to write performant React apps and use the React Profiler to diagnose and solve performance issues.
- ⠇Write performant React apps by learning to structure components and memoize to avoid re-renders, load code on-demand, and leverage new concurrent features in React 18.
Editor's NotesTypeScript is now critical for most larger React apps to write scalable React apps. We recommend taking TypeScript Fundamentals before taking this course.
- ⠇Use TypeScript with Components, Context API, React Hooks, and type props to build more robust and reliable React applications at scale.
Editor's NotesNext.js enables you to create full-stack Web applications by extending the latest React features and integrating powerful tooling for the fastest builds.
- ⠇Next.js is a complete full-stack framework built on top of React.js. Use Next.js to create basic blog websites up to full-blown, full-stack apps and APIs. Plus, learn new features like using the app router, server and client components, and server actions!
Editor's NotesLearn how to lead a team of engineers by managing large-scale applications, migrating codebases, and enforcing high code quality.
- ⠇Ideal for lead UI developers: learn unit testing, continuous integration, accessibility testing, mocking, and coding standards enforcement. Guide your team toward coding scalability!
Editor's NotesWe have more React courses! Go deeper with Redux, learn patterns for writing React and JS apps, dive deeper into Next.js or Remix, make mobile apps with React Native, or learn to use State Machines! There’s so much to explore in the React ecosystem.
- ⠇Develop an under-the-hood knowledge of UI development by learning techniques such as data binding, UI composition, templating, virtual DOM and its reconciliation, and hooks, all from scratch! Master UI frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, and Svelte by seeing exactly what problems they solve.
- ⠇Learn the Redux API from scratch, then learn to hook the Redux React application. You'll also learn how to extend Redux with various tools from its ecosystem.
- ⠇Write more performant and maintainable Redux at scale. In this course, you'll use Redux Toolkit to simplify reducer logic and actions, use TypeScript with Redux, add tests, and use RTK Query to fetch data in real-world projects.
- ⠇Build a React Native application from scratch. Use Expo to get started quickly, learn the native components available in React Native, add navigation and more.
- ⠇Explore using XState and React together to model state in real-world React apps. State machines make complex application logic visually clear, flexible.
- ⠇Build static websites and dynamic web apps with Remix. Learn how to fetch data, leverage nested routing, eliminate pending states, and handle errors in Remix.
- ⠇Use queries and mutations to interact with GraphQL APIs on the client using Apollo Client and React hooks. Learn more about the React Apollo GraphQL tutorial.